Friday, October 16, 2009

Elf Feet



Today, I am sharing a couple of cards that I made last week using my paper piecing abilities. I began paper piecing about 12 or so years ago when I taught at a local scrapbook store. Decorative chalk is used as my medium to shade and highlight the items I piece together.

The "Elf Feet" were an inspiration from Bo Bunny's "Tis The Season" Christmas line, but instead of using the elf feet sticker, I make the feet.

Have you ever paper pieced something? Let me know what you've done and where you get your ideas.


Also, if you become a "Follower" of this blog - you will receive up-to-date emails when I post something new.

Have a Happy Friday!
~Pamela~

2 comments:

Tina said...

I absolutely love these! Christmas is my favorite time of year :D

Bridget said...

CUTE cards! The only thing I've paper pieced was a beautiful Santa in a class taught by some really nice lady :-)

Seriously, keep up the awesome "work". It's fun to check out your creations.

- Bridget