Monday, December 7, 2009

Anniversary and a Card




Today is my 30th wedding anniversary to my wonderful husband, Rennie. He is so amazing and just what I prayed for. I hope we get to spend at least another 30 years together!

The card is one that I did a while back while still working with a limited supply of Stampin' Up! products. The stamp set is SU's Season of Joy. Now that I have a bunch of Christmas cards made...I need to address them and get them sent out as soon as we can all get together and have our family photo made.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Monday.

Blessings,
~Pamela~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty - thanks for playing along this week with 411!

Happy anniversary to you! My 18th is today as well!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Pamela, Happy Anniversary to you and Rennie. That's wonderful.
Love what you've done with this set..... Gorgeous!!!

RDH said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love this card!! You're tempting me to buy this set!!
Heather RDH

Patti Chesky said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the bling!!!! Thanks for playing along!!!

Connie Babbert said...

Love your card...perfect image for this sketch! Thanks for playing this week!

Unknown said...

Happy late Anniversary!!! AND what a pretty card too!! Thanks for playing along this week!!

Selene Kempton said...

This is stunning! I love the striking colors!