Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday....Monday!

Good Morning,
I hope everyone is having a good morning.  There is lots to do today - finishing my paper piecing project, taking the photo, filming my first tutorial on it (fingers crossed!), wrapping some gifts (we shopped in Alaska before returning home), and finally getting our Christmas photos taken tonight.  It seems that every time we plan a family outing to have our photos taken, it rains!  So...plan B it is...take them inside at our home. 


I will post a creation in a little bit, I have to wait until the sun comes up for a better camera shot - it's a bit foggy this morning. 

In the mean time, here's a photo of our tree and mantel.  I collect snowmen and my husband said it looked as though a snowman exploded in our living room!  Our tree is nine feet tall and hold a ton of ornaments that have been collected over our 30 year marriage.  We actually could have a twelve foot tree in this room because of the vaulted ceilings, but Rennie said, "NO"!  The photo with the suitcase is actually my inspiration piece for my new paper pieced card (to see later). 





 

 




So I'm off and running...hopefully you'll see the project today!

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
~Pamela~

0 comments: