Friday, December 4, 2009

Poinsettias Galore


Happy Friday everyone!  It is rainy and quite cool here in Jacksonville, but the nip in the air really makes it feel a bit more like Christmas - I think I'll have to put on a Christmas movie in a little bit while I'm working in my studio.

I made this card last night.  The poinsettias are one of the many stamps from the SU Season of Joy stamp set.  I stamped them using Real Red ink onto Whisper White and Real Red card stock, then again, using Old Olive ink on to Old Olive card stock.  After cutting out each flower, I cut the Old Olive flower apart into three sets of two leaves, placing them around the backside of the red flowers.  I added three gold brads in the center of each flower and then placed dimensionals onto the back of each one.  I think the simplicity of the card adds to its beauty.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Friday!  Thank you for stopping by!

Click HERE to place a Stampin' Up order!








Season of Joy - # 110384




Blessings,
~Pamela~

0 comments: