Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Wow, 2010!  How time has flown over the last 10 years.  My husband and I were enjoying our coffee this morning and I said, "I wonder what the next 10 years will bring,"  He said, "We'll be 60 and our granddaughter, Julia will be 16!"  I almost spit out my coffee and laughed...that was NOT exactly what I was thinking when I said that.  However, we reminised about the past 10 years and how fast time does fly by.  Usually, I am so engaged with my "to do" list that I miss some precious moments.  Moments I no longer want to take for granted!

As I reflect on this past year, I can see how God provided for us, protected us and also gave us many, many desires of our heart.  I so want to continue to do what He has called me to do, make a difference in people's lives, and live life to its fullest.  I will keep my goals before my eyes and continually look and work toward the "mark". 

I hope that each one of you are blessed in 2010 and that you have the desires of your heart! 

~Pamela~

0 comments: