Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas Bird


Happy Monday! I am loving the fall weather we are experiencing here in Jacksonville but I feel it is short lived. We are supposed to be back up in the 80's by Friday - bummer!

I have a Christmas card to share with you today. The image is a digi download from the DigiStamp Boutique. They have such cute, cute, images that can be downloaded on to your computer instantly and then printed and colored by you.

I colored the image with my Copic markers and highlighted a few areas using Stickles Star Dust, cut and corner rounded the top corners, then added the scalloped boarder at the bottom. The printed paper is made by Basic Grey's Christmas line called Eskimo Kisses. The ribbon I used is from an old stash which was taken off the spool a long time ago for storage purposes. I punched the snowflakes using Martha Stewart's snowflake punch and then covered them with glitter. White brads were used to embellish the corners of the card.

Thanks for looking!

Blessings,
~Pamela~

0 comments: