Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MOJO Monday - Be Jolly!


I finally broke out and participated in this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge which was perfect for me to highlight this cute little Santa. I began with a red card stock background, then added a variety of Bo Bunny's - Tis The Season paper (I just LOVE this paper and just about anything Bo Bunny produces!). The Santa stamp was purchased in a four-pack at Hobby Lobby with no particular stamp company's marking on the actual wooden block. I stamped him using black Memento ink, colored him with Copic markers and then used white Liquid Applique for the "fur" areas. I stamped the "Be Jolly" stamp using Color Box's Lipstick Red chalk ink, circle punched it out and then pop dotted it on to a scalloped background (also from Bo Bunny). The ribbon is from Offrey and the white dots at each corner of the card are from Crystal Stickers (Glitter Dome) - purchased also at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for looking!

Blessings,
~Pamela~

2 comments:

Jean Ann said...

Pamela,

LOVE...the Santa soooo cute!! Can never go wrong with Bo-Bunny. You done a great job! :)

Love ya,
Jean Ann

Bridget said...

CUTE Santa card! I like the design because you can make it as simple or as intricate as you want, and I like what you did for the challenge :)

- Bridget