Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Turkey Day


This Tom Turkey looks a bit frightened holding his sign. My husband thought the sign should say, "Eat more ham." The image is a digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio. They have such cute stamps that are extremely reasonable that you can instantly download after you purchase them. He was printed on slick white card stock, colored using Copic markers and put together on a card made with - you guessed it - Bo Bunny's Christmas Tis The Season line, and finished with ribbon and snap embellishments. Isn't he just the cutest thing??

If you have never tried Copic markers...you should! Beware - the first time you try them...you'll be hooked just like I am! They are wonderful to work with, blend extremely well, and dry acid free. They can be a bit pricey but well worth the investment. I have included a picture of the markers I used on this card.


Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to take photos of my three adorable grandchildren in the pumpkin patch. It should be a fun and exciting weekend!

Blessings,
~Pamela~

1 comments:

Rennie said...

I think this turkey looks like he is saying eat more HAM!