Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cutting Edge Live!

Good Morning!  I have been up extremely early today with tons of things on my mind.  One of those things is thoughts of my NEW, EXCITING, and  INNOVATIVE program called, "The Cutting Edge Live!" Club.  We are quickly getting all the final touches together for this and will be able to make the BIG announcement on November 30, 2009.  You won't want to miss this!  Here's a hint...

Have you ever wanted to have a private tutor for a craft project, but really didn't want to leave your home?  Now you will have an opportunity to do so with, Cutting Edge Live!  Yes, that's right LIVE!  So live, you'll be able to interact with me, ask questions and get answers right then and actually hear my voice (sorry you'll have to endure my voice!).

That's all I can say about it right now, but check back to the blog often!  The launch countdown has begun....5, 4, 3, 2, 1..............blast off (on November 30th).

Have a great Thursday!

Blessings,
~Pamela~

0 comments: