Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Morning Monday!



Hello everyone!  I made a quick card yesterday, just playing around with some of my borrowed supplies.  I'm hoping that my kit arrives today so I can have Christmas early, looking at all my new things.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday - make it good, send some love or friendship to someone who's on your mind.  Send them a card - it says WAY more than just an email. (My opinion...)

The card recipe is at the bottom of this post.   If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order, click here.

Blessings,
~Pamela~

Recipe
Card stock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Ink: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Real Red, More Mustard
Stamps: Season of Joy; Christmas Punch
Extras: Scalloped boarder punch; Ribbon Originals - Mistletoe
Misc.: Red rhinestones

1 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

I love the elegance of these trees. Beautiful.