Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A First Of Many Announcements

I am very proud to announce that I have become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  After my introduction to the world of stamping while living in Anchorage, Alaska, this summer, I began to frequent stampers blogs.  Day after day I constantly came across wonderful projects and to my surprise most were connected to Stampin' Up!  The demonstrators were amazing (not that other paper crafters aren't) but I fell in love with Stampin' Up! products and supplies.  After contacting a local demonstrator here in Jacksonville, we met for several hours at a local Starbucks in which she answered all my questions and was so gracious and helpful (Thanks Janet!!!!). 

Rennie and I discussed the possibility of me becoming a demonstrator, and we both felt that this was a wonderful fit for me - especially with my love of creating and my teaching/scrap booking background.  Rennie also came up with some AWESOME ideas that are cutting edge and innovative for the stamping industry and can certainly be something new and exciting for me to share with my customers and paper crafters alike. 

So, without further ado, please feel free to visit my Stampin' Up! web site.  I will be adding notes to my calendar daily and will be glad to answer any questions you may have.  Make sure you sign up to receive my newsletter.  Keep checking back for more exciting announcements!

Blessings,
~Pamela~

1 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey Pamela! Thank you so much for the nice comments you left on my blog! My parents live in Jacksonville too~ off of San Pablo : ) Congratulations on becoming a SU Demo. I had to let mine expire due to the new IDA. Enjoy!