Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Merry Little Christmas - Mojo Monday 111


 

Wow, I can't believe all the people that have posted to Mojo Monday already!  This November challenge has proved to be a popular one.

My little bird is sweetly singing, "Have a Merry Little Christmas".  I know he's a bit simple, but I am slowly learning this new craft (I'm a slow learner), acquiring supplies for projects, and have a long "Wish List" to purchase from.  Unfortunately, my list keeps growing each time I visit a new blog.  Everyone has such cute ideas AND unique supplies that taunt a newbie like me.  Some days, all I want to do is surf the blogs and then run out and buy supplies - I need to win a lotto or something, ha, ha.

If you haven't already read the post below this one...you just might to take a peek.  I will be posting more clues as time goes by.  Trust me, you will want to know about this!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great Thursday evening and hug the ones you love!

Blessings,
~Pamela~

1 comments:

Bridget said...

I know how you feel about supplies. I hoard the 40% and 50% off coupons and then totally justify my purchases because I am "saving money"!!

- Bridget N.