Monday, November 30, 2009

Wow! And The Big Announcement Is.....

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for visiting my blog today for my BIG announcement!  For those who have known me for years, know that I love to create.  After being introduced to stamping this summer while living in Anchorage, Alaska, I knew that this was a craft that I would love to do all the time and work as my new full time job.  This really seems like a dream come true and thanks to my wonderful husband, Rennie, I am able to share my love of paper crafting with you thus the Big Announcement!

Today is the day I launch my new web site (www.pamiekscreativekorner.com) and am officially announcing Cutting Edge Live!  I've been so excited about this since my husband came up with the idea.  Plenty of people can watch a video (which is great) but no one (as far as I know) is conducting a class via the Internet Live!

Cutting Edge Live will be the most innovate way to take a paper crafting class!  You won't even have to leave your home and you'll be able to ask me questions live while the class is taking place.  Just think - if you are a busy mom - you can take the class; if you work late - you can take the class; if you live in another state - you can take the class; if you are not familiar with stamping - you can take the class - the list goes on and on!  One of the coolest things about this live class, is that anyone, anywhere can take the class - you don't have to live in the same city as I do!  I can't wait to get the classes started and our first class will begin January 21, 2010 at 7:00pm, eastern standard time..  For detailed information on Cutting Edge Live! and the membership application, go to my web site - HERE.

Membership in my Live! club would make a GREAT Christmas gift!  Just think...the gift that keeps on giving all year long and you will be able to do something you love - create!  If Cutting Edge Live! membership is on your Christmas list - just tell Santa that he or she can contact me at any time and I'll walk them through the membership process!

If you also want Stampin' Up! products for Christmas - I have gift certificates available beginning at $20.  These Gift Certificates make great stocking stuffers!  Santa can contact me any time via email at: pamelaknopf@gmail.com

0 comments: