Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Last night was a huge success - the ladies enjoyed themselves crafting, stamping and creating their Christams crafts.  I'm looking forward to the next one on December 10th.

One thing about paper crafting is that it is not just card making.  Paper crafting encompasses beyond the "box" so to speak and I think people are looking for innovative ways to make memorable gifts for people - not just for Christmas gifts but for birthdays, shower gifts, thank you's, and more.  Being a member of my Cutting Edge Live! club will allow you to learn new ways to gift.  I would much rather receive a gift that someone made me than anything they could purchase at a store.  I also believe that the art of making and sending a handwritten note to someone will come back stronger than a simple email - a handmade card speaks such volumes to someone, especially if you took the time to make the card specifically for them.  Cutting Edge Live! members will not only be making cards, but other gifts that can be made quickly and inexpensively!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Tuesday.  I will be in my studio tomorrow attempting to create something new that I can share with you!

Blessings!
~Pamela~

0 comments: