Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Lot of Changes Coming My Way

It is amazing what can happen in a month, week, or day...I have a lot of changes that are happening in my life, however, I am still a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I know I have been a slacker in the posting department on my blog, but hopefully, I will be able to catch up soon.  In the mean time...

I am so excited to announce that Stampin' Up! is introducing 5 BRAND NEW COLORS and bringing BACK 10 of the retired In Colors!!  

As of July 1st, (with the new catalog), we will have 40 regular colors and 5 "In colors". There will be 4 color collections…Regals, Brights, Subtles and Neutrals….no more earth elements…some of those moved to different groups.


Sorry this chart is so small….


5 Brand NEW COLORS :

Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso

10 RETURNING IN COLORS :

Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi



Current Colors that will Retire in June:




So, now is the time to pick your favorites, make sure you have the ink refills, markers and stock up on cardstock. 

To place a Stampin' Up! order - click HERE.

0 comments: