Sunday, July 18, 2010

Up From The Dead...

Again, I can just imagine what you may be thinking regarding me and my blog since I haven't posted anything since May!  May!!!! I was even shocked at myself to see that I had not posted for two months.  I am terribly sorry and I pray that it won't be as long again!

Since May, a lot has come my way.  Last spring I "retired" from teaching/tutoring...I thought!  Even though I am still a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, the opportunity for me to tutor again has come my way (without me looking for it).  I am very excited at the prospect of teaching again - which has come as a HUGE surprise to me.  I will be independently tutoring as well as working in a Co-op here in town.  The opportunities with this are endless and I know that God has good things in store not only for me, but my students as well. I had a friend post on my Facebook the other day, "Teaching is in your blood, Pamela.  You are every color in the crayon box."  I thought that was so sweet and her sweet words encouraged me tremendously!

So, I will not only continue stamping and posting cards, I will also be including some articles and photos of my new adventures with tutoring.  Because of this new venture, I will be writing some unit studies for elementary grade levels as well as some literature units for middle school students.  I will be making them available for purchase as a instant down-loadable PDF file!  Of course, you will be notified when those are ready for the public. 

There are other things that are in the works, like:  Speaking at homeschool conventions again (so excited about that), speaking locally at support group meetings, and even working with my own grandchildren.

Now I have to be more organized that ever just to juggle all that comes my way.  Until the next time, happy stamping and I hope to be blogging again real soon!

Blessings!
Pamela

0 comments: